Family Medical Center is actively monitoring and preparing for the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We recommend that you obtain your information from reliable sources such as the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) or Center for Disease Control (CDC). Family Medical Center will remain open to care for our patients and have implemented additional protocols to minimize potential exposure when patients are in our office. There will likely be ongoing postponements for elective procedures and non-urgent appointments to facilitate the safety and health of patients and staff. We appreciate your patience with any schedule disruptions and apologize for any inconvenience.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, you may call the state call center 877-826-0011 (available 24/7).
How to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol‐based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.